Re: speed up a logical replica setup

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: speed up a logical replica setup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07.06.24 11:17, Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu) wrote:
> Other minor comments are included by the attached diff file. It contains changes
> to follow conventions and pgindent/pgperltidy.

I have included some of your changes in the patches from Euler that I
committed today.  The 0004 patch might get rerolled by Euler, so he
could include your relevant changes there.

I'm not sure about moving the sync_replication_slots setting around.  It
seems to add a lot of work for no discernible gain?

The pgperltidy changes are probably better done separately, because they
otherwise make quite a mess of the patch.  Maybe we'll just do that once
more before we branch.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: speed up a logical replica setup
От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes