Re: Postgres upgrade from 9.6.9 to postgresql 16 version

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Postgres upgrade from 9.6.9 to postgresql 16 version
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, 2024-02-16 at 13:27 +0530, Krishnaswamy wrote:
> As per the documentation wal_level= logical supported in 9.6 version.
>
> Can we use logical replication in that use to upgrade.
>
> But the issue here is test_decoding plugin seems to be missing in the library..
> is it possible to install manually the plugin...please let me know any refer
> links or steps for that....

You cannot use logical replication with version 9.6.
test_decoding is just for testing and cannot help with logical replication.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Krishnaswamy
Сообщение: Re: Postgres upgrade from 9.6.9 to postgresql 16 version
От: Teju Jakkidi vlogs
Сообщение: pg_hba.conf settings for postgres