Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] snprintf causes regression tests to fail

От Nicolai Tufar
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] snprintf causes regression tests to fail
Дата
Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] snprintf causes regression tests  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:21:41 -0500 (EST), Bruce Momjian
<pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> wrote:
> > The CVS-tip implementation is fundamentally broken and won't work even
> > for our internal uses.  I've not wasted time complaining about it
> > because I thought we were going to replace it.  If we can't find a
> > usable replacement then we're going to have to put a lot of effort
> > into fixing what's there.  On the whole I think the effort would be
> > better spent importing someone else's solution.
>
> Oh, so our existing implementation doesn't even meet our needs. OK.

Which made me wander why did I not aggree with
Tom Lane's suggestion to make do three passes
instead of two. Tom was right, as usual. It happened to
be much easier than I expected. The patch is attached.
Please apply.

Tom, what do you think? Will it be fine with you?

Best regards,
Nicolai

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Bumping libpq version number?
От: Satoshi Nagayasu
Сообщение: partial vacuum