[pgsql-www] Further UTF8/MIME fixes for the commitfest app

От ilmari@ilmari.org (Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker)
Тема [pgsql-www] Further UTF8/MIME fixes for the commitfest app
Дата
Re: [pgsql-www] Further UTF8/MIME fixes for the commitfest app
Список pgsql-www
Hi Magnus,

Thanks for the quick fix for the email From header bug yesterday.  I
haven't had a chance to test it yet, because I don't want to pollute the
mailing list with test messages.

Please find attached two more patches:

#1 applies the same fix when Cc-ing patch authors
#2 MIME-decodes headers received from the mailing list archive JSON API

I haven't been able to talk to the JSON api, so I couldn't test them
properly, but I did some stand-alone testing of the code snippets.

Note that the MIME decoding only works properly if running under Python
3; the Python 2 version of email.header.decode_header() has broken
detection of the end of encoded-words.

Thanks,

ilmari

--
- Twitter seems more influential [than blogs] in the 'gets reported in
  the mainstream press' sense at least.               - Matt McLeod

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: [pgsql-www] Empty ul on navmenu
От: ilmari@ilmari.org (Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker)
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Further UTF8/MIME fixes for the commitfest app