Re: server crash with CallStmt

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: server crash with CallStmt
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/13/17 04:46, Ashutosh Bapat wrote:
> I think it shouldn't reach this code. Like a normal function
> invocation, an aggregate invocation should not be allowed in a CALL
> statement. Here's patch to fix it. I thought that window function
> invocations and casts had similar problem, but they are prohibited by
> backend grammar.

Committed your fix, thanks.  I took out the hint, because calling an
aggregate function is a bit more complicated than just replacing the
CALL by SELECT.

От: Mark Dilger
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Something for the TODO list: deprecating abstime and friends
От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: Exclude unlogged tables from base backups