Re: 8.2 Query 10 times slower than 8.1 (view-heavy)

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: 8.2 Query 10 times slower than 8.1 (view-heavy)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 8/28/07, Evan Carroll <lists@evancarroll.com> wrote:

> the midst of a bad day, I decided to make it worse, and upgrade Pg 8.1
> to 8.2. Most people I talk to seem to think 8.1 was a lemon release;
> not I.

8.0 was the release that had more issues for me, as it was the first
version with all the backend work done to make it capable of running
windows.  for that reason I stayed on 7.4 until 8.1.4 or so was out.

8.2 was a nice incremental upgrade, and I migrated to it around 8.2.3
and have been happy every since.

> Yes, I ran vacuum full after loading both dbs.

Did you run analyze?  It's not built into vacuum.

От: "Evan Carroll"
Сообщение: 8.2 Query 10 times slower than 8.1 (view-heavy)
От: Gregory Stark
Сообщение: Re: 8.2 Query 10 times slower than 8.1 (view-heavy)