Re: Need to find out which process is hitting hda

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Need to find out which process is hitting hda
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Dec 16, 2007 6:11 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 17:55:55 -0600
> "Scott Marlowe" <scott.marlowe@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Dec 14, 2007 1:33 AM, Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng@wdc.com> wrote:
> > > I kept looking at the io columns and didn't even think of the swap
> > > partition. It's true that it's moving quite erratically but I won't
> > > say that it's really thrashing.
> > >
> > >              total       used       free     shared    buffers
> > > cached Mem:           503        498          4          0
> > > 3        287 -/+ buffers/cache:        207        295
> > > Swap:         2527        328       2199
> > >
> > > (YEP, I know I'm RAM starved on this machine)
> >
> > Good lord, my laptop has more memory than that. :)
>
> My phone has more memory than that :P

Now that you mention it, my phone does indeed have more memory than my
laptop as well.   sheesh.  technology doesn't march forward, it drag
races forwards.

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Need to find out which process is hitting hda
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Recovering data via raw table and field separators