Re: transaction logging

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: transaction logging
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Michael P. Soulier
<michael_soulier@mitel.com> wrote:
> I'm interested in enabling transaction logging, so that I can audit those
> logs on a system having issues.
>
> Is there already such a log in postgres 7.4? If not, is there such a feature
> and how do I enable it?
>
> I looked in the docs and saw many logging options but nothing for
> transactions.

What, exactly, do you mean by transaction logging?  Transaction
failures? DML?  2 phase commits?

After all, everything (well nearly) is a transaction in pgsql, so I'm
not sure exactly what you mean.

От: "D. Dante Lorenso"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL executing my function too many times during query
От: Gerald Quimpo
Сообщение: Re: psql proxy