Re: BUG #18249: pg_dump/pg_restore single schema with function1 calling function2

Тема Re: BUG #18249: pg_dump/pg_restore single schema with function1 calling function2
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thanks a lot for your swift response!
In oder to make this call in function1
    begin return str || 'hello' || function2(str);
work independently of the session search_path, either the line must read
    begin return str || 'hello' || dumper.function2(str);
or the function must get a search_path:
    alter function dumper.function1 set search_path to dumper;

Neither of these will be changed when the schema is renamed. I am not criticizing this, of course it will not be
changed!But this also means that I have to know that I must change the search_path of function function1 (or even
changethe function body) after renaming the schema. This is unpleasant, especially because renaming the schema is
otherwiseso wonderfully unproblematic and simple.
Is it possible to set the search_path of a function to "the schema of the function", e.g. like this:
    alter function dumper.function1 set search_path to function_schema();
Then the search_path would still be correct after renaming the schema.

От: Junwang Zhao
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18247: Integer overflow leads to negative width
От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #18252: Assert in CheckOpSlotCompatibility() fails when recursive union filters tuples in non-recursive term