Re: An annoying problem in SQL Editor, and a realy

От MaXX
Тема Re: An annoying problem in SQL Editor, and a realy
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Please try 1.4RC1.

Ok, I'll look to freebsd's ports tutorial to see if I am able to make a
database/pgadmin3-devel package... That doesn't looks too hard and I hate
having files around that are not linked to an installed package/port.

I hope I can find some time tonight.

Thanks a lot,
--
MaXX

От: Harald Armin Massa
Сообщение: request for documentation correction on pgAgent-Installation
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: request for documentation correction on pgAgent-Installation