Re: How to implement PGSQL8.0 no-installer in Windows 2k,XP & NT ?

От Qingqing Zhou
Тема Re: How to implement PGSQL8.0 no-installer in Windows 2k,XP & NT ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Mohamed Fazil" <mohdfazil_p_a@yahoo.com> wrote

>  Eg: If i have logged in as  grook\gat (domain\username) and installed the
> database in this log in
>  and start the database using mac12\postgre(domain\username) from the
> login grook\dat.
>  The thing i want to know whether the process mentioned in the above eg is
> possible or not?. If
>  yes, how and what are the steps to go for it. Please help me to solve

Is that called impersonalization something in windows? Sorry, I know little
about this. But don't worry, I am sure there are other people in this list
knowing this well.

Regards,
Qingqing

От: Mohamed Fazil
Сообщение: Re: How to implement PGSQL8.0 no-installer in Windows 2k,XP & NT ?
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: WAL and pg_dump