Re: pgsql: ci: Change macOS builds from Intel to ARM.

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: pgsql: ci: Change macOS builds from Intel to ARM.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 31.12.22 22:46, Thomas Munro wrote:
> ci: Change macOS builds from Intel to ARM.
>
> Cirrus is about to shut down its macOS-on-Intel support, so it's time to
> move our CI testing over to ARM instances.  The Homebrew package manager
> changed its default installation prefix for the new architecture, so a
> couple of tests need tweaks to find binaries.
>
> Back-patch to 15, where in-tree CI began.
>
> Author: Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com>
> Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/20221122225744.GF11463%40telsasoft.com
>
> Branch
> ------
> REL_15_STABLE
>
> Details
> -------
> https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/dc513bc6544dd7f49a1c2d3bf06c77dbc2b5c9c3
>
> Modified Files
> --------------
> .cirrus.yml                     | 8 ++++----
> src/test/kerberos/t/001_auth.pl | 9 ++++++++-
> src/test/ldap/t/001_auth.pl     | 8 +++++++-

I would like to backpatch the changes to src/test/kerberos/t/001_auth.pl
and src/test/ldap/t/001_auth.pl further, to PG11..PG14, so that the
tests can be run manually on macOS/ARM+Homebrew as well.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: pgsql: Remove inappropriate raw_expression_tree_walker() code
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: pgsql: meson: Remove triple-quoted strings