Re: PostgreSQL Knowledge Base

От Nikolay Samokhvalov
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Knowledge Base
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 3/15/06, Stephen Slezak <sslezak@pervasive.com> wrote:
> In the interim period while a central PostgreSQL community knowledge base is being put together, Pervasive Software
isopening up access to our PostgreSQL Knowledge Base ( http://www.pervasivepostgres.com/instantkb13/). Any interested
personcan submit a KB article on our web site ( http://www.pervasivepostgres.com/kb/kbarticle.asp) and after review to
makesure all is on the up and up, we will post it in our Knowledge Base. Of course authors will receive credit.

Thanks, it's quite interesting.

BTW, Pervasive uses ASP for the site, why? Very strange for those who
work with open source products/community...

And smth else (I hope it isn't connected to that ;-) ) - it's very
difficult to work with your site (at least right now and at least to
me), because loading of any page takes dozens of seconds.

От: Scott Ribe
Сообщение: Re: Error I don't understand, losing synch with server
От: "Tomi NA"
Сообщение: Re: picking the correct locale when doing initdb