Re: insert in function writen in pgplsql

От Szymon Guz
Тема Re: insert in function writen in pgplsql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

2010/3/19 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
Szymon Guz <mabewlun@gmail.com> writes:
> You won't have to change the parameters in the function definition, instead
> you can use the RENAME clause:

> CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION add_user(user varchar(20), password varchar(20) )
> RETURNS VOID AS $$
> DECLARE
>   RENAME user TO x_user;
>   RENAME pa TO x_password;
> BEGIN

I wouldn't recommend relying on that, because RENAME has been removed in
9.0.  I'm not convinced that it would have worked as desired in previous
versions either.

                       regards, tom lane

Is alias also removed?
I've checked that and it works in 8.4

regards,
szymon guz

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: insert in function writen in pgplsql
От: "Yazid Levasseur"
Сообщение: pg_resetxlog: command not found