Re: ResourceOwner refactoring

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: ResourceOwner refactoring
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Heikki,

I've stumbled upon yet another anomaly introduced with b8bff07da.

Please try the following script:
SELECT 'init' FROM pg_create_logical_replication_slot('slot',
   'test_decoding');
CREATE TABLE tbl(t text);
BEGIN;
TRUNCATE table tbl;

SELECT data FROM pg_logical_slot_get_changes('slot', NULL, NULL,
  'include-xids', '0', 'skip-empty-xacts', '1', 'stream-changes', '1');

On b8bff07da (and the current HEAD), it ends up with:
ERROR:  ResourceOwnerEnlarge called after release started

But on the previous commit, I get no error:
  data
------
(0 rows)

Best regards,
Alexander

От: "a.kozhemyakin"
Сообщение: pltcl crashes due to a syntax error
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pltcl crashes due to a syntax error