Re: BufferAlloc: don't take two simultaneous locks

От Yura Sokolov
Тема Re: BufferAlloc: don't take two simultaneous locks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
В Вт, 01/03/2022 в 10:24 +0300, Yura Sokolov пишет:
> Ok, here is v4.

And here is v5.

First, there was compilation error in Assert in dynahash.c .
Excuse me for not checking before sending previous version.

Second, I add third commit that reduces HASHHDR allocation
size for non-partitioned dynahash:
- moved freeList to last position
- alloc and memset offset(HASHHDR, freeList[1]) for
  non-partitioned hash tables.
I didn't benchmarked it, but I will be surprised if it
matters much in performance sence.

Third, I put all three commits into single file to not
confuse commitfest application.

--------

regards

Yura Sokolov
Postgres Professional
y.sokolov@postgrespro.ru
funny.falcon@gmail.com

От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: libpq compression (part 2)
От: Peter Smith
Сообщение: Re: Logical replication timeout problem