Re: Logging statement having any threat?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Logging statement having any threat?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/20/24 07:02, Lok P wrote:

> Now when we reach out to the infrastructure team , they are saying these
> variables(pg_cluster_log_statement,pg_instance_log_statement) were
> removed due to potential security threat. So I want to understand from
> experts here , how this is really a security threat and if any option to
> get this logging enabled (which will help us debug performance issues)
> at same time addressing the threat too?

I should have added to previous post, if you have access to the database
the security wall has already been breached.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Logging statement having any threat?
От: Guyren Howe
Сообщение: I wrote a summary of lesser-known Postgres type system information