Re: Logical replication existing data copy

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Logical replication existing data copy
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3/23/17 19:32, Petr Jelinek wrote:
> Yes, I also forgot to check if the table actually exists on subscriber
> when fetching them in CREATE SUBSCRIPTION (we have check during
> replication but not there).

I think for this we can probably just change the missing_ok argument of
RangeVarGetRelid() to false.

Unless we want the custom error message, in which case we need to change
AlterSubscription_refresh(), because right now it errors out because
missing_ok = false.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: create_unique_path and GEQO
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Declarative partitioning optimization for large amountof partitions