Re: Pg_upgrade error could not load library from 7.14/8.4 to 10.10version

От Ekaterina Amez
Тема Re: Pg_upgrade error could not load library from 7.14/8.4 to 10.10version
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
My apologies, I think I still don't have enough coffee in my body.

I've made my tests right, with drop function, but used a script and
named it drop language. This made me mess up things in my head and my
last email.

No more questions about this. Thanks for your patience.

От: Achilleas Mantzios
Сообщение: Re: Pg_upgrade error could not load library from 7.14/8.4 to 10.10version
От: Pepe TD Vo
Сообщение: Re: Merge statement