PostgreSQL 8.1.5 Documentation - Chapter 32. Extending SQL

От Rares Vernica
Тема PostgreSQL 8.1.5 Documentation - Chapter 32. Extending SQL
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

I tried the code from "Calling Conventions Version 1 for C-Language
Functions"

I had to add this in order to make it compile:
/* 16-byte structure, passed by reference */
typedef struct
{   double  x, y;
} Point;

Anyway, the "Point" is still giving me hard time:
psql:foo.sql:3: ERROR:  could not load library "...foo.so": ld.so.1:
postgres: fatal: relocation error: file ...foo.so: symbol
PG_GETARG_POINT_P: referenced symbol not found

Thanks a lot,
Ray

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Indira Muthuswamy"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Bug?
От: Daniel CAUNE
Сообщение: Re: conversion of numeric field from MSSQL to postgres