Problem with PgAdmin III 1.6 on a Dual screen setup

От Ben Trewern
Тема Problem with PgAdmin III 1.6 on a Dual screen setup
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I've just installed PgAdmin3 1.6 on my laptop (running Windows XP).

I've a second monitor connected to the laptop which has a higher resolution
than the laptop screen.  If I try to maximize any of the pgAdmin windows on
the larger screen it only partially fills the screen (To the size it would
be on the main screen).  This seems to be a new problem in pgAdmin III 1.6
it used to work correctly in 1.4.x.

Regards,

Ben

От: "Raymond O'Donnell"
Сообщение: Re: Drag and drop into editor window
От: Mike.Blackwell@rrd.com
Сообщение: Feature Request - sql result pane column auto-sizing