Wait event that should be reported while waiting for WAL archiving tofinish

От Fujii Masao
Тема Wait event that should be reported while waiting for WAL archiving tofinish
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

When I saw pg_stat_activity.wait_event while pg_basebackup -X none
is waiting for WAL archiving to finish, it was either NULL or
CheckpointDone. I think this is confusing. What about introducing
new wait_event like WAIT_EVENT_BACKUP_WAIT_WAL_ARCHIVE
(BackupWaitWalArchive) and reporting it during that period?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT DATA CORPORATION

От: Phil Florent
Сообщение: Re: Global temporary tables
От: Christopher Browne
Сообщение: Re: Just for fun: Postgres 20?