Re: Changing displayed time zone in RAISE NOTICE output?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Changing displayed time zone in RAISE NOTICE output?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/11/23 21:25, Ron wrote:
> On 1/11/23 15:06, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> Hmm.  I'd have sworn this didn't work when I tried it:

Did you do?:

DO $$
BEGIN
RAISE NOTICE '%', clock_timestamp() at timezone 'UTC';
END$$;
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "timezone"
LINE 3: RAISE NOTICE '%', clock_timestamp() at timezone 'UTC';

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: default icu locale for new databases (PG15)
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Changing displayed time zone in RAISE NOTICE output?