Re: [pgsql-www] buildfarm git references pointing at github?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] buildfarm git references pointing at github?
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On 03/14/2017 10:45 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>
>> On 03/14/2017 10:15 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>>>  I really would rather not be directed to github when
>>> checking on our commits.
>> I have already changed that except for the case where gitweb provides no
>> equivalent functionality (the "Change set" links).
> https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=shortlog;hp=9e09264;h=9ca5c8721dfa

Yes, but you can't get the diff for the whole changeset AFAIK. If you
click the commitdiff button for that link it only shows you the diff for
one commit. And we're already showing you the summary in the buildfarm
web page, so there's not much value in changing it to this.

cheers

andrew

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] buildfarm git references pointing at github?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] buildfarm git references pointing at github?