Re: [HACKERS] different column orders in regression test database

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [HACKERS] different column orders in regression test database
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5/18/17 19:07, Thomas Munro wrote:
> To make normal dump/restore preserve the order, we could either make
> it *always* write create-then-attach, or do it only if required.  I'd
> vote for doing it only if required because of different column order,
> because I don't want to see 1,000 partitions dumped in "long format"
> when the short and sweet CREATE... PARTITION OF ... syntax could
> usually be used.

Doing it the long way only when necessary makes sense.  Maybe never
doing it the long way also makes sense, as long as we're clear that
that's what we want.

От: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [bug fix] PG10: libpq doesn't connect to alternativehosts when some errors occur
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Race conditions with WAL sender PID lookups