Re: jsonb_set() strictness considered harmful to data

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: jsonb_set() strictness considered harmful to data
Дата
Re: jsonb_set() strictness considered harmful to data  (Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 10/20/19 11:07 PM, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 06:51:05PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> True. And AFAIK catching exceptions is not really possible in some code,
> e.g. in stored procedures (because we can't do subtransactions, so no
> exception blocks).

Can you explain the above to me as I thought there are exception blocks
in stored functions and now sub-transactions in stored procedures.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Thomas Kellerer
Сообщение: Re: Calling jsonb_array_elements 4 times in the same query
От: Avinash Kumar
Сообщение: Re: Postgres Point in time Recovery (PITR),