Re: Re[4]: CVE-2022-2625

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Re[4]: CVE-2022-2625
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 2022-09-19 at 07:35 +0300, misha1966 misha1966 wrote:
> > Четверг, 15 сентября 2022, 17:22 +09:00 от Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>:

> > > All business processes are hooked on postgresql 9.5. There is no way to update.
> > > Unfortunately, I don't have the proper qualifications to change it.
> >
> > So these "business processes" are more important than security at your site.
> > That's fine; everybody has to make their choices.
> > But remember that there are also known data-eating bugs lurking in your
> > outdated software.
>
> How can I check this vulnerability. Which SQL to execute?

Look at the commit message in the link above.

You create a database object (a function or view).  Then you create an extension,
and in the SQL script you put "CREATE OR REPLACE ..." for that same object.

If PostgreSQL allows you to create the extension, you are vulnerable.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: misha1966 misha1966
Сообщение: Re[4]: CVE-2022-2625
От: Tiaswin
Сообщение: What ist the standard setting of FETCH_COUNT?