Re: [HACKERS] WIP Patch: Pgbench Serialization and deadlock errors

От Marina Polyakova
Тема Re: [HACKERS] WIP Patch: Pgbench Serialization and deadlock errors
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] WIP Patch: Pgbench Serialization and deadlock errors
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018-11-16 22:59, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> On 2018-Sep-05, Marina Polyakova wrote:
>
>> v11-0001-Pgbench-errors-use-the-RandomState-structure-for.patch
>> - a patch for the RandomState structure (this is used to reset a
>> client's
>> random seed during the repeating of transactions after
>> serialization/deadlock failures).
>
> Pushed this one with minor stylistic changes (the most notable of which
> is the move of initRandomState to where the rest of the random
> generator
> infrastructure is, instead of in a totally random place).  Thanks,

Thank you very much! I'm going to send a new patch set until the end of
this week (I'm sorry I was very busy in the release of Postgres Pro
11...).

--
Marina Polyakova
The Russian Postgres Company

От: Julien Demoor
Сообщение: Re: NOTIFY and pg_notify performance when deduplicating notifications
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: ToDo: show size of partitioned table