Unable to connect to any data source for foreign server

От Russell Mercer
Тема Unable to connect to any data source for foreign server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm running into a problem connecting to a foreign server with my
Postgres database.  I am using the OGR_FDW trying to connect to an Excel
"XLSX".  I had this database on another server, and the foreign server
was set up and working properly there.  I am trying to change the path
to the file which it is referencing, and I am now receiving an error.
In addition, I tried to just create a new foreign server to that same
"XLSX" file and it also gave the error of "Failed to connect to data
source".

I used the OGR_FDW_INfo tool to make sure I had the foreign server
reference structured correctly, but it matches what I had before, and
didn't make a difference.

I'm a bit lost as to where to look for possible solutions.  One idea I
have is that perhaps it is a permissions issue with accessing other
files on the server where Postgres is installed, with the "postgres" user.

Some basic info:

Server:  Windows Server 2022
PostgreSQL 16.2 - Installed using Stack Builder

Any information or ideas as to a solution, would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Russell

От: Muhammad Salahuddin Manzoor
Сообщение: Re: Memory issues with PostgreSQL 15
От: Muhammad Salahuddin Manzoor
Сообщение: Re: Unable to connect to any data source for foreign server