Re: Problem with 7.4.1 and complicated queries

От Jonathan Weiss
Тема Re: Problem with 7.4.1 and complicated queries
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

> This sounds like maybe you're FSM settings aren't high enough, or you
> aren't analyzing your tables.

I doubled the values for max_fsm_pages and max_fsm_relations.

> Try vacuum full and analyze first, and see if that fixes the problem.
> If so, then you either need to vacuum more often, increase your fsm
> ssettings, (or both) and probably need to schedule regular analyzes.

I tried vacuum full and analyze, but the problem still remains. The
funny thing is, that working on a fresh dumped version works.

Greets,
Jonathan

От: Bruno Wolff III
Сообщение: Re: '1 year' = '360 days' ????
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: '1 year' = '360 days' ????