Re: On Replica - History issue

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: On Replica - History issue
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, 2023-10-27 at 13:36 +0300, SOzcn wrote:
> Hello I need some advice about the issue in the bellow. Because of datacenter I has
> to create my replica's from zero. On a cluster I get a error, it's look like about
> pgbackrest issue, but also this one has no backup for now. Before it has. Is there
> anything I should do Manuel?
>
> Oct 27 13:33:26 se-prd-db02 postgresql@13-clustername[316944]: sh: 1: pgbackrest: not found
> Oct 27 13:33:26 se-prd-db02 postgresql@13-clustername[316944]: 2023-10-27 13:33:26.808 +03 [316957] FATAL:  could not
restorefile "00000003.history" from archive: command not found

I don't think Manuel is at fault.

You should use the absolute path to "pgbackrest" in the "restore_command".

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Zhaoxun Yan
Сообщение: Re: pgagent for windows download link missing
От: B Liu
Сообщение: Re: pgagent for windows download link missing