Re: Wiki editor request

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: Wiki editor request
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 12/18/23 12:22, Jan Karremans wrote:
> This is what I see, when I am logged into my account:

8<-----------------------
Changing user rights of user Johnnyq72 (talk | contribs | block)

You may alter the groups this user is in:

     A checked box means the user is in that group.
     An unchecked box means the user is not in that group.
     A * indicates that you cannot remove the group once you have added
it, or vice versa.
     A # indicates that you can only put back the expiration time of
this group membership; you cannot bring it forward.

Member of: Editors

Which specific login name did you use?

Which specific page are you trying to edit? Some of them are locked down.

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team