Re: [PoC] Delegating pg_ident to a third party

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [PoC] Delegating pg_ident to a third party
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 17.12.21 00:48, Jacob Champion wrote:
> WDYT? (My responses here will be slower than usual. Hope you all have a
> great end to the year!)

Looks interesting.  I wonder whether putting this into pg_ident.conf is
sensible.  I suspect people will want to eventually add more features
around this, like automatically creating roles or role memberships, at
which point pg_ident.conf doesn't seem appropriate anymore.  Should we
have a new file for this?  Do you have any further ideas?

От: Ajin Cherian
От: Jakub Wartak
Сообщение: RE: In-placre persistance change of a relation