Re: Move defaults toward ICU in 16?

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Move defaults toward ICU in 16?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2023-02-20 at 15:55 +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> I'm confused.  We are not going to try to change existing databases
> to a
> different collation provider during pg_upgrade, are we?

No, certainly not.

I interpreted Pavel's comments as a comparison of ICU and libc in
general and not specific to this patch. Changing providers obviously
requires an index rebuild to be safe.

--
Jeff Davis
PostgreSQL Contributor Team - AWS

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Missing cases from SPI_result_code_string()
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: meson: Non-feature feature options