Re: Findout long unused tables in database

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Findout long unused tables in database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 2022-09-26 at 14:05 +0200, Andreas Fröde wrote:
> I am looking for a way to find out when a table was last used for
> reading. (Without writing every statement in the logfile or putting a
> trigger on it). Is there such a thing?

No, there is no way to do that short of logging all statements.

I expect that removing permissions on a table and checking whether
your application hits an error is not an option...

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Bryn Llewellyn
Сообщение: Limiting the operations that client-side code can perform upon its database backend's artifacts
От: Andreas Fröde
Сообщение: Re: Findout long unused tables in database