Re: Returning multiple values (but one row) in plpgsql

От Arthur Hoogervorst
Тема Re: Returning multiple values (but one row) in plpgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hmmm,

Isn't it just easier to make a function which does that and add the
functions to the SELECT portion of statement instead of adding it to
the FROM clause?

as in:
Select invnum, YourFunction(invdet, total), YourFunction(invdet, othertotal)
FROM yourtable

Regards,

Arthur

От: Ben
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql and scripting [SOLVED]
От: Ennio-Sr
Сообщение: Re: Display of text fields