Re: Corruption issue

От Ron
Тема Re: Corruption issue
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
1) Pg 9.5 minor version?
2) How old is the hardware?
3) What kernel version does SUSE 12 SP5 run?
4) Is SUSE 12 SP5 also EOL?

On 9/27/23 03:13, OS DB2 wrote:
Hi,

Os version is suse12 sp5

On Wed, 27 Sept 2023, 13:22 Laurenz Albe, <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at> wrote:
On Wed, 2023-09-27 at 11:16 +0530, OS DB2 wrote:

> What can be the cause of corruption?

You wrote 9.5, but you didn't disclose how old your hardware or
your operating system are.

Most often the cause is bad hardware, but it could be a bug in the file system
or the Linux kernel or one of the numerous bugs that have been fixed in
PostgreSQL since 9.5 went out of commission.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

--
Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia.

От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Terminating connection because of crash of another server process
От: Scott Ribe
Сообщение: Re: Terminating connection because of crash of another server process