Re: How to get schema name which violates fk constraint

От Andrus
Тема Re: How to get schema name which violates fk constraint
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Well, FWIW, I also would like to be able to see which schema caused  the
> violation, as I'm in a similar boat of having the same table name  in
> multiple schemas.

Maybe to report schema name only if it is not public or if same table
exists in different schemas or report it in detail message or hint.

Andrus.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: How to get schema name which violates fk constraint
От: "Scott Marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: How to get schema name which violates fk constraint