Re: Search system catalog for mystery type

От Carlo Stonebanks
Тема Re: Search system catalog for mystery type
Дата
Список pgsql-general
There are renamed tables with one leading underscore sitting on the system
right now. I don't know how many mechanisms there are for renaming, as this
renaming (until now) was done from a "rename" function within pgAdmin or EMS
PG-SQL Manager - this is the first time I can think of having explicitly
used ALTER RENAME, though.

От: Sam Mason
Сообщение: Re: Looking for a script that performs full online backup of postgres in archive mode
От: Mark Styles
Сообщение: Re: Looking for a script that performs full online backup of postgres in archive mode