Re: invalid connection option "passfile"

От hubbamubba
Тема Re: invalid connection option "passfile"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Crap! Sorry, I thought this was the mailing list for the padmin4 product.
Sent with Proton Mail secure email.

On Wednesday, March 13th, 2024 at 5:12 AM, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tuesday, March 12, 2024, hubbamubba <hubbamubba@proton.me> wrote:

I can't tell if this error is a really an unsupported connection param or pgadmin can't find my pgpass file. I've moved the pspass file to multiple locations but no progress

The server has zero use for a password file, it is a client thing, so a connection option named passfile makes no sense. Where did you get the idea that it would be valid?

Also, pgAdmin the third-party product has its own support list and/or separate site - this list is for basic administration of the server itself.

David J.

От: Rajesh Kumar
Сообщение: Re: Connection hike
От: Wells Oliver
Сообщение: Native postgres query to examine FreeableMemory RDS alerts