Re: Psql 7.2.1 Regress tests failed on RedHat 7.3

От dalgoda@ix.netcom.com (Mike Castle)
Тема Re: Psql 7.2.1 Regress tests failed on RedHat 7.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
In article <3CDBD134.15FCF31D@fourpalms.org>,
Thomas Lockhart  <lockhart@fourpalms.org> wrote:
>error condition for dates before 1970. As it is (assuming that a change
>actually has occurred) the timezone system in GNU systems has been badly
>and gratuitously damaged in the newest releases of glibc.

The mktime.c for glibc hasn't changed since Jul 5, 2001.

mrc

--
     Mike Castle      dalgoda@ix.netcom.com      www.netcom.com/~dalgoda/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Query not working as expected...
От: postgres@vrane.com
Сообщение: Re: psql command history