Re: PATCH: Ticket#99: Support for Default Privileges

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: PATCH: Ticket#99: Support for Default Privileges
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Guillaume,

I am able to compile the patch well on my side.
I faced this issue, when I tried to apply the patch, when include/ctl/ctlDefaultPrivileges.h and ctl/ctlDefaultPrivileges.cpp. I had to remove these two files before applying the patch.

Would you please verify on your side?

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise Postgres Company

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 3:59 PM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
Hi Ashesh,

Le 05/04/2010 12:11, Ashesh Vashi a écrit :
> [...]
> PFA: patch for the support for Default Privileges.
> http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/sql-alterdefaultprivileges.html

Just a quick note. Your patch applies cleanly, but doesn't compile for
me. I get all those errors (see attached file). I don't have time to
work on this right now, but will do so this afternoon.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: Ticket#99: Support for Default Privileges
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: Ticket#99: Support for Default Privileges