Re: [SQL] plpgsql error

От jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [SQL] plpgsql error
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Nisai Wanakule wrote:

> What version that has Procedural Language support for Perl?

    None  -  there is only client access support for Perl so far.
    I'm still waiting for a Perl guru who has the  knowledge  how
    to integrate a Perl interpreter into another program.

    I've implemented the CREATE LANGUAGE and changed the function
    manager to recognize functions in procedural  languages.  And
    I've  written  PL/Tcl  and PL/pgSQL, so I can (and am willing
    to) answer all questions about how to interface  from  a  new
    language  module to fmgr or SPI. But I'm not willing to learn
    Perl, Python etc. plus their API just  to  create  all  these
    PL's.

Jan

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Dr. Nisai Wanakule"
Сообщение: RE: [SQL] plpgsql error
От: Carlos Peralta Ramirez
Сообщение: More problems with arrays !!!!!