Re: [SQL] Verificate values in other table?

От wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [SQL] Verificate values in other table?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Proper foreign keys are slated to appear in 7.0.

    I still hope so. I've already implemented the "deferred queue
    handling" in the trigger manager and placed the beginning  of
    the  generic  triggers  in  utils/adt/  some  weeks  ago (and
    dropped a note here), but none of the guy's who offered  help
    picked it up so far.

    So again: Who's willing to contribute to it?

Jan

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Verificate values in other table?
От: wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] NULL