Re: Controlling changes in plpgsql variable resolution

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Controlling changes in plpgsql variable resolution
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I don't see why it feels any more foreign than, say, #pragma in C.
>
> And it's something we already have, albeit undocumented.
>
> Let's not get too hung up on syntax.

Ok just wanted to have this syntax part explicitely talked about, I
don't have strong opinions about it. I sure don't find it nice, but that
doesn't change the fact that it's there and cheap to use ;)

Regards,
--
dim

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: per table random-page-cost?
От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: per table random-page-cost?