Re: Anonymous code blocks (was: Re: GRANT ON ALL IN schema)

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: Anonymous code blocks (was: Re: GRANT ON ALL IN schema)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Brendan Jurd <direvus@gmail.com> writes:
> The commitfest app has you listed as the reviewer for this patch.  Any
> progress on your review?

Funny I just sent a mail to rrr explaining I don't think I'll be able to
complete my review until next Thursday. Feel free to steal me the patch
if you want to, as I'm planning to start on Monday only...

Regards,
--
dim

От: Brendan Jurd
Сообщение: Re: Anonymous code blocks (was: Re: GRANT ON ALL IN schema)
От: Brendan Jurd
Сообщение: Re: numeric_to_number() function skipping some digits