Re: Column aliases in WHERE clauses

От Eden Cardim
Тема Re: Column aliases in WHERE clauses
Дата
Список pgsql-general
    Mike> No, I meant editors that auto-complete SQL statements for
    Mike> you as you're typing them.  Like Intellisense in Visual
    Mike> Studio.

    Mike> Obviously you wouldn't want to type "select " and then see a
    Mike> list of every column in your database, since it doesn't know
    Mike> what table you want yet.

Again, you can type "select" and the have the editor expand the whole
thing into "select _ from [cursor is now here]" and present you with a
list of tables for the autocomplete, then after you've selected the
table, it goes back to the field part of the query. I have emacs
rigged to do this with yasnippet, except that it relies on a
handwritten function, not intellisense. Point stands, easier done in a
single editor as opposed to changing the semantics of math.

От: David Johnston
Сообщение: Re: Difference between ON and WHERE in JOINs
От: Guilherme Rodrigues
Сообщение: Re: Change key primary for key foreign