Re: Slony NG

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: Slony NG
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Oops! mendola@bigfoot.com (Gaetano Mendola) was seen spray-painting on a wall:
> | You are aware that there is a slony mailing list at
> | http://gborg.postgresql.org/mailman/listinfo/slony1-general right? Does
> | that not serve your purposes?
>
> I knew it, some times I'm in IRC too, but I feel better using a NG instead of
> a mailing list, just because I can consult it also if my laptop is not with me.

If someone were to ask the folks at gmane to mirror/news-gateway the
Slony mailing list, that could probably work.
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'cbbrowne.com';
http://cbbrowne.com/info/advocacy.html

От: Kris Kiger
Сообщение: Connection pooling/sharing software help
От: Kris Kiger
Сообщение: Re: Connection pooling/sharing software help