Re: BUG #15706: Support Services page out of date

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: BUG #15706: Support Services page out of date
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sunday, March 24, 2019 6:50 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 1:20 AM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

Some of the pgweb folks have discussed doing that before; it's not a bad
idea, and perhaps would cut down on some of the headaches.

That was in fact the original plan, nobody just got around to building it. There was even a db field for it in the early dev snapshots, but it was removed since it was never quite done.

The general idea was to just have a "last confirmed" timestamp field on each entry, and just stop showing any entries that have not been confirmed in <n> days/weeks/months/whatever. We can keep them around some extra time beyond that in case people come back to update them later of course.

I think it makes sense to remove after a set timeout, if the user hasn't verified in 3 months (or some
other sufficiently long period) then the odds that the entry is out of date seems quite high.

Oh, and +1 for doing the same for products.

+1

cheers ./daniel

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15706: Support Services page out of date
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Redundant role attribute on the CF app