How to rename objects using the pgAdmin gui?

От chris@zenmgt.com
Тема How to rename objects using the pgAdmin gui?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I'm using pgAdmin III v1.02 on Windows XP and I'm new to being a DBA and
SQL.

Using pgAdmin is easy and helps me learn about the commands used to
administer the database.

The problem I'm having is I'm unable to rename objects. For example, I
wanted to rename a column, but the gui doesn't seem to have the capability
to do it.

Chris

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Database Migration Wizard
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: How to rename objects using the pgAdmin gui?